Sunday 2 October 2016

A Sumptuous Lesson

"The Bloom of Health Is Not Itself Health" is an article I consider a very great one. I strongly believe that nations of the world, including the self-styled leader would Lear a great deal from this invaluable piece.

Every society that operates in a lopsided form in contrast to the spirit of this great thought would find itself where my country, Nigeria, is today; flat on her belly and the 'leaders', regrettably disillusioned.

I enjoyed this article so much and I strongly believe every upcoming leader would have a lesson to learn even as we all are eager for a seemingly elusive orderly world.

The independent philosophical blend of economic and religious principles and the perfect application of such to the creation of a perfect society is sine qua non. This is a great article and a-must-read for all leaders-to-be.

Read this beautiful article here - http://wp.me/p2cZzM-2Iv

No comments:

Post a Comment